Tuesday 5 January 2010

Pre- departure verbal splurge

Oh my im off to Sirutar, Nepal on Thursday!! Ahh! Im sooo excited but a little nervous! Its just going to be amazing- even the bad times, like the the freezing bucket baths and squatty toilets when iv got the poops! But alas its all experience and thats what counts! I have only met one person that i will be going with but im sure they are all lovely- iv spoke to a couple of them abit on facebook! Im so excited about being immersed into another culture and workin my arse off and visiting all the temples!! I still have things to buy, things to pack and a research project to do...oops!! It wouldnt be right if i wasnt rushing around just before iv got to leave going s**t im not reeeeeady! But hey ho it will all come together as it always does! I just cant wait now! But im going to miss everyone at home! Il blog as much as possible etc x x x

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time! Keep us posted with photos and updates!! x

    ReplyDelete